Sabtu, 04 Februari 2012

You Are My All in All

 You are my strenght when i am weak
You are the Treasure that i seek
You are my all in all

Seeking You as a precious Jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be fool
You are my all in all

Chorus:
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

Taking my sin, my cross my shame
Rising again, I bless Your name
You are my all in all

When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Repeat Chorus

You are my strenght when i am weak
(Jesus, Lamb of God)
You are the Treasure that I seek
(worthy is Your name)
You are my all in all
(Jesus, Lamb of God)


Seeking You as a precious Jewel
(worthy is Your name)
Lord, to give up I'd be fool
You are my all in all
You are my all in all

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar